Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A special thank you

I just wanted to do a separate blog for one of my new friends in London. Thank you for the heart-shaped stone for inspiration with the blog and for the wonderful pictures to represent love in all forms. Your stories of love and the ideas that accompany it are a pleasure to entertain. Just remember to never lose faith ... he could be waiting on you. After all, Love and London are synonymous with each other, right? :-)

Here's to hoping we both find our loves in London ... if not, we will tell those "stupid boys" up yours with our fantastic careers soon to come !! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you very much Stacy.
    I am very glad that I met you here. London is amazing place where you can meet so many interesting people around the world.
    You are such a funny, pretty and nice person. I really wish you to be successful in your career and in your personal(Love) life.
    I hope that stone will help you to be surrounded by people who love, like and care about you. =)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete